Important Camping Information
Campsites will be assigned to you upon arrival to the grounds in a “First Come, First Serve” manner. Every effort will be made to place you in your Preferred Campground, however, necessary changes may occur due to field conditions, impending weather and size of camping unit.
Group Camp / Multiple Sites: Please make your own arrangements for group camping in advance. Meet off-site and arrive together. One (1) Steering Wheel per site. Everything must fit within your campsite. Campsites will come with 4 camper wristbands and up to 4 additional wristbands may be purchased.
You must have a camper wristband and an event wristband for the weekend or appropriate day to access the campground.
Campers can purchase early camp entry. The pass allows you to check into the campsites on Wednesday, August 2nd, from 5PM – 9PM. One pass per site!
- No outside beverages of any kind are permitted on the Sunfest show site.
- No glass containers.
- A small, personal sized cooler with “food only” is allowed on site but is subject to inspection at the show gate entrance. There are food vendors on site.
- All wristbands, bags, back packs, purses, lawn chairs etc. are subject to a security search before coming onto the show site.
- No VIDEO cameras permitted.
- No umbrellas or chairs with canopies/foot rests. Please see “Accepted Chairs” and “Not Accepted Chairs”.
- You must have proper wristband to enter the Reserved Seating Area, and Stage Pit. Any attempt to “break in” will result in loss of wristband and removal from the grounds.