Work with Us
Wideglide Entertainment is dedicated to providing the best festival experience for our customers. This means we need great people with a friendly personality, dedicated to customer service, and a customer-first attitude. Great people are what make Sunfest the best music festival on Vancouver Island!
There are two ways to be a part of Sunfest…
- If you meet the qualifications and are dedicated to a high standard of customer service then we want you as part of our Sunfest team of employees. All positions are part-time and offer great flexibility around your already busy life.
- If our employment opportunities are not a fit, please check our volunteer program and experience Sunfest with all our other great volunteers.
How to Apply
Check out the opportunities below, and if you have what we are looking for, fill out the application:
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, but would still like to join the Sunfest team, please check out our volunteer program.
Group Fundraising Opportunities
Sunfest has fundraising opportunities available in exchange for donating time, effort and energy to fulfill one of our many event services roles. Past opportunities have included 50/50 sales, post-event clean up teams, market research team, and more.
- Must provide a minimum of 15 people per day
- All group members MUST be 19+
- Physically fit and can work in outdoor setting
- Preference given to local organizations
- May require proof of eligibility with BC Gaming
Interested in Group Fundraising Opportunities? Email us – email@example.com
Selected groups will be contacted by Monday June 1st, 2017.